For Your Familly: Recalled Children's Products
March 14, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- From a high-end stroller to baby monitors, be aware that some children's products have been recalled for posing safety risks.
Nancy Cowels from Kids in Danger, a local group dedicated to improving children's product safety, visited the ABC7 studio to talk about recent recalls.
Some of the recalls include a stroller by B.O.B., Summer Infant Video baby monitors and a crib by IKEA.
To find out more about recalled children's products, check out the Consumer Product Safety Commission's extensive database at www.saferproducts.gov
local, judy hsu
- CPS CEO: System has to change 1 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row