Condolence book at Japanese consulate
March 18, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicagoans can send their sympathy and support to victims of the earthquake and tsunami at the Consulate General of Japan in Chicago.
The condolence book is at the Japan Information Center at 737 North Michigan Avenue. Visitors can sign the book Monday through Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Governor, Mayor in high-stakes game of Chicago hold 'em
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos