Condolence book at Japanese consulate
March 18, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicagoans can send their sympathy and support to victims of the earthquake and tsunami at the Consulate General of Japan in Chicago.
The condolence book is at the Japan Information Center at 737 North Michigan Avenue. Visitors can sign the book Monday through Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to noon and from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse 28 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Church holds service outside after roof collapse 54 min ago
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House 2 min ago
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Illinois Tollway readies full fleet of snowplows
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'