Study: More women have romantic regrets
March 23, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Women apparently have lots of regret when it comes to romance, according to study from Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management.
About 370 American adults were asked to list their biggest regrets, the Sun-Times reports. About 44 percent of the women interviewed listed romance, while only 19 percent of the men mentioned it.
Those not currently in a relationship were likeliest to have a romantic regret. For men, regrets related to work were more prominent than romance.
- 4 of 54 schools to be saved in CPS closings vote
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL 1 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Extreme bridal makeover
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI 34 min ago
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Officials: Summer construction to create about 6,500 jobs
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- I-Team: Illinois schools lack tornado 'safe rooms'
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- 7 in :77