Study: More women have romantic regrets
March 23, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Women apparently have lots of regret when it comes to romance, according to study from Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management.
About 370 American adults were asked to list their biggest regrets, the Sun-Times reports. About 44 percent of the women interviewed listed romance, while only 19 percent of the men mentioned it.
Those not currently in a relationship were likeliest to have a romantic regret. For men, regrets related to work were more prominent than romance.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 7 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 49 min ago
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted 42 min ago
- Dog rescue underway at Lake Michigan
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago 11 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine 2 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
49 min ago