Study: More women have romantic regrets
March 23, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Women apparently have lots of regret when it comes to romance, according to study from Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management.
About 370 American adults were asked to list their biggest regrets, the Sun-Times reports. About 44 percent of the women interviewed listed romance, while only 19 percent of the men mentioned it.
Those not currently in a relationship were likeliest to have a romantic regret. For men, regrets related to work were more prominent than romance.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home