Study: More women have romantic regrets
March 23, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Women apparently have lots of regret when it comes to romance, according to study from Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management.
About 370 American adults were asked to list their biggest regrets, the Sun-Times reports. About 44 percent of the women interviewed listed romance, while only 19 percent of the men mentioned it.
Those not currently in a relationship were likeliest to have a romantic regret. For men, regrets related to work were more prominent than romance.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 23 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 22 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after...
23 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled...
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos