Report: Archdiocese hasn't responded to Pfleger
March 28, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Father Michael Pfleger has reportedly not yet received a reply to a letter he sent to the Archdiocese of Chicago.
Pfleger told the Sun-Times he has yet to get a response.
Pfleger said he wants to stay at St. Sabina on the South Side, where he has served as pastor since 1984. Earlier this month, he confirmed that Francis Cardinal George has asked him to leave St. Sabina.
Pfleger has declined to confirm reports that he has been asked to take over nearby Leo Catholic High School, which has experienced declining enrollment.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas