Woman hospitalized after CTA robbery
March 28, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman was seriously hurt Monday afternoon in Lincoln Park during a robbery at a CTA stop in the 900 block of West Fullerton.
Chicago police say the robbery suspect ran into the 68-year-old woman as he was getting away. She fell down some stairs. Paramedics took her to Illinois Masonic Hospital in serious condition.
The robbery victim was not hurt. Police have not arrested the suspect.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD for hours 4 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 41 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans 58 min ago