Woman hospitalized after CTA robbery
March 28, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman was seriously hurt Monday afternoon in Lincoln Park during a robbery at a CTA stop in the 900 block of West Fullerton.
Chicago police say the robbery suspect ran into the 68-year-old woman as he was getting away. She fell down some stairs. Paramedics took her to Illinois Masonic Hospital in serious condition.
The robbery victim was not hurt. Police have not arrested the suspect.
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights standoff 3 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance, goes before judges 36 min ago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Winter weather advisories issued as snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- Kanye West likens job to police work; Ohio chief disagrees
- Affluenza defense nets Ethan Couch probation
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- 7 in :77
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington...
3 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich appeal, likely last chance,...
36 min ago