Cost for ad during Oprah finale: $1 million
April 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Advertisers for the upcoming final Oprah Winfrey show episode will have to dig deep into their pockets.
The asking price for a 30-second commercial on Winfrey's final show is $1 million, according the Hollywood Reporter.
Some buyers will have to pay even more depending on ad placement within the show.
Analysts say it is a jaw-dropping sum for daytime television.
The final episode of the Oprah Winfrey show airs May 25th on ABC7.
- Dad says body in lake likely missing UofC student 44 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 48 min ago
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 52 min ago
- Special session expected to form pension committee
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- IDOT proposes tolls for Illiana Expressway
- AMA recognizes obesity as a disease
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
52 min ago
- Lunch Break
6 min ago
- Dad says body in lake likely missing UofC...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos