Boy's body found in Gary mobile home park
May 4, 2011 (GARY, Ind.) -- Investigators say they have found the remains of a boy in Gary, Indiana.
The Lake County Coroner's Office says the body was found buried under a concrete slab Wednesday night in a mobile home park on West 36th Street in Gary.
Investigators with a cold case squad are involved in the investigation.
The coroner's office says it has a tentative identification of the boy who may have been missing for two years but won't release the name until DNA testing is done.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
27 min ago