Boy's body found in Gary mobile home park
May 4, 2011 (GARY, Ind.) -- Investigators say they have found the remains of a boy in Gary, Indiana.
The Lake County Coroner's Office says the body was found buried under a concrete slab Wednesday night in a mobile home park on West 36th Street in Gary.
Investigators with a cold case squad are involved in the investigation.
The coroner's office says it has a tentative identification of the boy who may have been missing for two years but won't release the name until DNA testing is done.
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 7 min ago
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS student 26 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim 33 min ago
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House 50 min ago
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny 22 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
22 min ago
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS...
26 min ago
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
50 min ago