Boy's body found in Gary mobile home park
May 4, 2011 (GARY, Ind.) -- Investigators say they have found the remains of a boy in Gary, Indiana.
The Lake County Coroner's Office says the body was found buried under a concrete slab Wednesday night in a mobile home park on West 36th Street in Gary.
Investigators with a cold case squad are involved in the investigation.
The coroner's office says it has a tentative identification of the boy who may have been missing for two years but won't release the name until DNA testing is done.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting 20 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen 17 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 2 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout