Boy's body found in Gary mobile home park
May 4, 2011 (GARY, Ind.) -- Investigators say they have found the remains of a boy in Gary, Indiana.
The Lake County Coroner's Office says the body was found buried under a concrete slab Wednesday night in a mobile home park on West 36th Street in Gary.
Investigators with a cold case squad are involved in the investigation.
The coroner's office says it has a tentative identification of the boy who may have been missing for two years but won't release the name until DNA testing is done.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 19 min ago
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos