Residents can meet Mayor Daley at City Hall
May 8, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As Chicago's Mayor Richard Daley prepares to leave office, Chicagoans can meet him Monday.
Exactly one week before he leaves office, Daley opening his office doors and inviting the public to stop by. From 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., the mayor will greet visitors in his fifth floor office at city hall.
Daley says the open house is to thank Chicago residents who have worked with him during his 22 years in office.
ABC7 will be looking back at Daley's legacy in a special program "Chicago's Mayor: The Daley Years." It airs Thursday night at 10:35 p.m.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 1 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 1 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 18 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Blind man survives track fall as LA train arrives
- Go offline for National Day of Unplugging 37 min ago