Residents can meet Mayor Daley at City Hall
May 8, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- As Chicago's Mayor Richard Daley prepares to leave office, Chicagoans can meet him Monday.
Exactly one week before he leaves office, Daley opening his office doors and inviting the public to stop by. From 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., the mayor will greet visitors in his fifth floor office at city hall.
Daley says the open house is to thank Chicago residents who have worked with him during his 22 years in office.
ABC7 will be looking back at Daley's legacy in a special program "Chicago's Mayor: The Daley Years." It airs Thursday night at 10:35 p.m.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 5 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury 2 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- 7 in :77
55 min ago
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
5 min ago