Jennifer Hudson pushes healthy living in Chicago
May 10, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Award-winning singer and actress Jennifer Hudson returns to Chicago Tuesday to encourage children to incorporate activity and healthier eating habits into the weight loss goals.
Hudson's appearance is part of Weight Watchers' Walk-It Challenge. She has become a spokesperson for the company, talking publicly about her own weight loss.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Illinois Senate approves medical marijuana bill
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Karen Lewis re-elected head of Chicago Teachers Union
- Winning Mega Millions numbers announced
- CTA: Orange Line service resumes
- 4 men charged with murder of Chicago sailor in Bahamas
- New York City commuter trains collide in Connecticut
- Preckwinkle criticizes, questions CPS closures plan
- 2 rescued from capsized boat in Lake Michigan
- Thousands of area debit card users target of phishing calls
- 2 dead in Chicago Heights fire identified
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin