2 killed, 2 wounded in late-night shootings
May 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- At least four people were shot in two separate incidents in Chicago Friday night.
Shortly after 8 p.m., 32-year-old Henry Taylor died and a teenage boy was wounded in a shooting in the 4700-block of West Van Buren, which is in the city's Garfield Park neighborhood on the city's West Side.
In an unrelated incident, two people were shot near 116th Street and South Halsted at approximately 10:45 p.m. in the Roseland neighborhood.
One person died in that shooting, and another was wounded.
No one was in custody Saturday morning.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 54 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 15 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 56 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 9 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos