2 killed, 2 wounded in late-night shootings
May 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- At least four people were shot in two separate incidents in Chicago Friday night.
Shortly after 8 p.m., 32-year-old Henry Taylor died and a teenage boy was wounded in a shooting in the 4700-block of West Van Buren, which is in the city's Garfield Park neighborhood on the city's West Side.
In an unrelated incident, two people were shot near 116th Street and South Halsted at approximately 10:45 p.m. in the Roseland neighborhood.
One person died in that shooting, and another was wounded.
No one was in custody Saturday morning.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout