2 killed, 2 wounded in late-night shootings
May 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- At least four people were shot in two separate incidents in Chicago Friday night.
Shortly after 8 p.m., 32-year-old Henry Taylor died and a teenage boy was wounded in a shooting in the 4700-block of West Van Buren, which is in the city's Garfield Park neighborhood on the city's West Side.
In an unrelated incident, two people were shot near 116th Street and South Halsted at approximately 10:45 p.m. in the Roseland neighborhood.
One person died in that shooting, and another was wounded.
No one was in custody Saturday morning.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train 42 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case