2 killed, 2 wounded in late-night shootings
May 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- At least four people were shot in two separate incidents in Chicago Friday night.
Shortly after 8 p.m., 32-year-old Henry Taylor died and a teenage boy was wounded in a shooting in the 4700-block of West Van Buren, which is in the city's Garfield Park neighborhood on the city's West Side.
In an unrelated incident, two people were shot near 116th Street and South Halsted at approximately 10:45 p.m. in the Roseland neighborhood.
One person died in that shooting, and another was wounded.
No one was in custody Saturday morning.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos