Mom, daughter OK after car goes into MSI lagoon
May 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A mother and her 10-year-old daughter are safe Saturday after their sports utility vehicle went into a lagoon.
The incident happened behind Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry. Both the woman and the girl escaped from the Toyota Highlander and got to the shore safely. They were taken to a hospital for a checkup. Police don't yet know why the SUV ended up in the lagoon.
museum of science and industry, local
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos