Chronically ill teens enjoy 'Glee'-themed prom
May 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Saturday was a ''Glee''-ful prom night for more than 100 chronically ill teens.
The Starlight Children's foundation and the CNA Foundation hosted the "Glee"-themed prom.
In addition to dancing and photos, the students were encouraged to rock out to their favorite tunes from the "Glee" TV show.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos