Chronically ill teens enjoy 'Glee'-themed prom
May 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Saturday was a ''Glee''-ful prom night for more than 100 chronically ill teens.
The Starlight Children's foundation and the CNA Foundation hosted the "Glee"-themed prom.
In addition to dancing and photos, the students were encouraged to rock out to their favorite tunes from the "Glee" TV show.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence 8 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos