2 more file suit after Gold Coast truck crash
June 2, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two more people injured last month in a crash involving a city worker who was allegedly driving drunk have filed a lawsuit against the city and the driver.
Richard and LeeAnn Chang claim they were hurt in the May 21 accident.
Police have charged city employee Dwight Washington with DUI, driving recklessly and striking several pedestrians in the Gold Coast neighborhood.
The city has begun the process of firing Washington.
Last week, a lawsuit was filed on behalf of a baby and nanny injured in the crash.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant