2 more file suit after Gold Coast truck crash
June 2, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two more people injured last month in a crash involving a city worker who was allegedly driving drunk have filed a lawsuit against the city and the driver.
Richard and LeeAnn Chang claim they were hurt in the May 21 accident.
Police have charged city employee Dwight Washington with DUI, driving recklessly and striking several pedestrians in the Gold Coast neighborhood.
The city has begun the process of firing Washington.
Last week, a lawsuit was filed on behalf of a baby and nanny injured in the crash.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos