City worker indicted on 22 counts in Gold Coast crash
June 15, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago Streets and Sanitation worker was indicted on 22 counts Wednesday after a crash that injured seven people in the Gold Coast neighborhood.
Police say Dwight Washington was driving under the influence when he crashed into several people last month at the intersection of Cedar and Rush Streets. A little girl, her nanny and a man who was part of a photo shoot were among those hurt.
Washington is scheduled to be arraigned on June 22.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos