City worker indicted on 22 counts in Gold Coast crash
June 15, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago Streets and Sanitation worker was indicted on 22 counts Wednesday after a crash that injured seven people in the Gold Coast neighborhood.
Police say Dwight Washington was driving under the influence when he crashed into several people last month at the intersection of Cedar and Rush Streets. A little girl, her nanny and a man who was part of a photo shoot were among those hurt.
Washington is scheduled to be arraigned on June 22.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 24 min ago
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing 6 min ago
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 33 min ago
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion 11 min ago
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Driver charged with drunken driving at 118 mph on I-55 3 min ago
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand