Is Chicago's deer population growing?
June 17, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three more deer were spotted at Northwest Side park Friday.
A spokesperson with Animal Care and Control says these are not the same deer seen recently in Lakeview. City officials want to move those animals because there is a concern that they may become too comfortable around humans, which would be a disadvantage when the deer return to the wild.
Also, animal experts say a mother deer could become upset if she sees a person too close to her fawns.
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie 1 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 32 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 25 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
1 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
32 min ago