Is Chicago's deer population growing?
June 17, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three more deer were spotted at Northwest Side park Friday.
A spokesperson with Animal Care and Control says these are not the same deer seen recently in Lakeview. City officials want to move those animals because there is a concern that they may become too comfortable around humans, which would be a disadvantage when the deer return to the wild.
Also, animal experts say a mother deer could become upset if she sees a person too close to her fawns.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 8 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos