Is Chicago's deer population growing?
June 17, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three more deer were spotted at Northwest Side park Friday.
A spokesperson with Animal Care and Control says these are not the same deer seen recently in Lakeview. City officials want to move those animals because there is a concern that they may become too comfortable around humans, which would be a disadvantage when the deer return to the wild.
Also, animal experts say a mother deer could become upset if she sees a person too close to her fawns.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 9 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters 18 min ago
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics 28 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos