Baby kangaroos viewable at Brookfield Zoo
June 17, 2011 (BROOKFIELD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Over Father's Day weekend, visitors to Brookfield Zoo can see two kangaroo joeys.
The young, western grey kangaroos were born last fall. At that time, they were about the size of a jelly bean. They've spent the past few months in their mothers' pouches growing and developing.
The grey kangaroos are native to Australia.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures passenger 4 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos