Chicago's Puerto Rican Day Parade turns 45
June 18, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Music, motorcycles and royalty were all a part of Saturday's Puerto Rican Day Parade.This is the 45th year for the event, which stepped off from Columbus and Balbo. It celebrates Puerto Rican culture and a lot of people turned out to show their pride.
ABC7 was among the groups with a float in the parade.
If you missed the parade, you can watch it at 11:30 a.m. Sunday on ABC7.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 14 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 30 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 15 min ago
- Bank robbery suspect tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 5 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- Bubonic plague claims 32 lives in Madagascar 14 min ago
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
30 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
14 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos