Blagojevich jury to begin 6th day of deliberations
June 19, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Monday, the jury in the Rod Blagojevich corruption retrial heads back to court for another day of deliberations.On Thursday, jurors wrapped up their fifth day of deliberations without a verdict. They sent a note to the judge asking for clarification on a legal issue. It concerned wire fraud counts against the former governor.
Blagojevich is accused of trying to sell or trade the U.S. Senate seat Barack Obama gave up when he was elected president.
rod blagojevich, local
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe 37 min ago
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Settlement reached after lottery winner's...
49 min ago