Blagojevich jury to begin 6th day of deliberations
June 19, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- On Monday, the jury in the Rod Blagojevich corruption retrial heads back to court for another day of deliberations.On Thursday, jurors wrapped up their fifth day of deliberations without a verdict. They sent a note to the judge asking for clarification on a legal issue. It concerned wire fraud counts against the former governor.
Blagojevich is accused of trying to sell or trade the U.S. Senate seat Barack Obama gave up when he was elected president.
rod blagojevich, local
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos