Teen shot to death in Brighton Park alley
June 30, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shooting on Chicago's Southwest Side left a 16-year-old boy dead Wednesday night in the Brighton Park neighborhood.
Police say Juan Bautista was in an alley in the 3700-block of South Albany when a dark-colored SUV drove by and someone inside started shooting.
The victim was shot in the back.
Police have made no arrests.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 9 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Decorating Pies
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos