Teen shot to death in Brighton Park alley
June 30, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A shooting on Chicago's Southwest Side left a 16-year-old boy dead Wednesday night in the Brighton Park neighborhood.
Police say Juan Bautista was in an alley in the 3700-block of South Albany when a dark-colored SUV drove by and someone inside started shooting.
The victim was shot in the back.
Police have made no arrests.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos