Resurfacing project closes parts of Ontario
July 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A nearly month-long resurfacing project along part of Ontario Street in Chicago will begin Tuesday morning.
The Chicago Department of Transportation says two lanes of Ontario will be closed between State and Orleans while the work is being done. Crews will work from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. , and asphalt replacement will be done at night.
The project is expected to be completed by July 31.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run 4 min ago
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Aereo vs. ABC case before SCOTUS finds justices skeptical
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos