Resurfacing project closes parts of Ontario
July 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A nearly month-long resurfacing project along part of Ontario Street in Chicago will begin Tuesday morning.
The Chicago Department of Transportation says two lanes of Ontario will be closed between State and Orleans while the work is being done. Crews will work from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. , and asphalt replacement will be done at night.
The project is expected to be completed by July 31.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77