Resurfacing project closes parts of Ontario
July 3, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A nearly month-long resurfacing project along part of Ontario Street in Chicago will begin Tuesday morning.
The Chicago Department of Transportation says two lanes of Ontario will be closed between State and Orleans while the work is being done. Crews will work from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. , and asphalt replacement will be done at night.
The project is expected to be completed by July 31.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13 51 min ago
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples\ 37 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos