Report: Profits down 20 percent at Taste 2011
July 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The numbers are disappointing for some famous Chicago eateries that participated in this year's Taste of Chicago.
The 59 Taste restaurants received their paychecks from the city Monday. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, profits were down 20 percent.
The top three moneymakers were Original Rainbow Cone, Manny's Cafeteria and Delicatessen, and Robinson's Ribs.
Attendance was down approximately 11 percent at this year's Taste.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 38 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10 58 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Baby found frozen in car seat pronounced dead 10 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti 'feeling hopeful' for appeal 27 min ago
- Alleged robber shot, killed by store owner ID'd 9 min ago
- Couple injured after van lands in Huntley creek
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
38 min ago
- I-Team Thursday at 10
58 min ago