Music, food abound at Taste of River North
July 16, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- People hanging out in River North this weekend certainly will not go hungry.
The 10th annual Taste of River North, around Montgomery Ward Park showcases some of the hottest restaurants in the city.
There is also plenty of entertainment thanks to an array of bands that are taking the stage.
The festival ended at 10 p.m. Saturday and resumes Sunday morning at 11 a.m.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos