Music, food abound at Taste of River North
July 16, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- People hanging out in River North this weekend certainly will not go hungry.
The 10th annual Taste of River North, around Montgomery Ward Park showcases some of the hottest restaurants in the city.
There is also plenty of entertainment thanks to an array of bands that are taking the stage.
The festival ended at 10 p.m. Saturday and resumes Sunday morning at 11 a.m.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos