Woman dies after falling from window
July 24, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are investigating the death of a woman who fell from a third-floor window in an incident that has now been ruled a homicide.
The 39-year-old victim, identified as Cynthia Barnes, was found unresponsive on the sidewalk near 58th and Kedzie on Saturday, after authorities say she was pushed.
Police say a 28-year-old man is hospitalized with injuries suffered when he also fell from a third-floor window.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal 17 min ago
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 31 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma 58 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos