Woman dies after falling from window
July 24, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are investigating the death of a woman who fell from a third-floor window in an incident that has now been ruled a homicide.
The 39-year-old victim, identified as Cynthia Barnes, was found unresponsive on the sidewalk near 58th and Kedzie on Saturday, after authorities say she was pushed.
Police say a 28-year-old man is hospitalized with injuries suffered when he also fell from a third-floor window.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 33 min ago
- Skokie fire lights up sky 19 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant 32 min ago
- School, Emergency Closings
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
5 min ago