Woman dies after falling from window
July 24, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are investigating the death of a woman who fell from a third-floor window in an incident that has now been ruled a homicide.
The 39-year-old victim, identified as Cynthia Barnes, was found unresponsive on the sidewalk near 58th and Kedzie on Saturday, after authorities say she was pushed.
Police say a 28-year-old man is hospitalized with injuries suffered when he also fell from a third-floor window.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake