Surveillance photo shows North Side bank robber
August 2, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI is asking for help from the public to identify a man who robbed a bank Tuesday morning on Chicago's North Side.
A bank surveillance photo shows the man who robbed the Bank of America branch in the 3200-block of North Lincoln Avenue just after 9 a.m.
Investigators say the suspect threatened to harm a teller, who handed over cash.
Anyone with information on this suspect should call the Chicago office of the FBI.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- Police: KC highway shooting suspect in custody
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos