Surveillance photo shows North Side bank robber
August 2, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI is asking for help from the public to identify a man who robbed a bank Tuesday morning on Chicago's North Side.
A bank surveillance photo shows the man who robbed the Bank of America branch in the 3200-block of North Lincoln Avenue just after 9 a.m.
Investigators say the suspect threatened to harm a teller, who handed over cash.
Anyone with information on this suspect should call the Chicago office of the FBI.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds