Surveillance photo shows North Side bank robber
August 2, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI is asking for help from the public to identify a man who robbed a bank Tuesday morning on Chicago's North Side.
A bank surveillance photo shows the man who robbed the Bank of America branch in the 3200-block of North Lincoln Avenue just after 9 a.m.
Investigators say the suspect threatened to harm a teller, who handed over cash.
Anyone with information on this suspect should call the Chicago office of the FBI.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in 30 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man 8 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos