Bud Billiken Parade king, queen selected
August 7, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The king and queen of this year's Bud Billiken Parade were crowned at the Museum of Science and Industry on Sunday.
King Marius Guyton and Queen Jhadia Adams are both are 10 years old.
The royal pair and their court will preside over the 82nd annual Billiken parade -- the nation's oldest and largest African-American parade. It steps off next Saturday and you can watch it on ABC7.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side 32 min ago
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport