Bud Billiken Parade king, queen selected
August 7, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The king and queen of this year's Bud Billiken Parade were crowned at the Museum of Science and Industry on Sunday.
King Marius Guyton and Queen Jhadia Adams are both are 10 years old.
The royal pair and their court will preside over the 82nd annual Billiken parade -- the nation's oldest and largest African-American parade. It steps off next Saturday and you can watch it on ABC7.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 32 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 28 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling 52 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
32 min ago
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
28 min ago