Bud Billiken Parade king, queen selected
August 7, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The king and queen of this year's Bud Billiken Parade were crowned at the Museum of Science and Industry on Sunday.
King Marius Guyton and Queen Jhadia Adams are both are 10 years old.
The royal pair and their court will preside over the 82nd annual Billiken parade -- the nation's oldest and largest African-American parade. It steps off next Saturday and you can watch it on ABC7.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night 5 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home