Bud Billiken Parade king, queen selected
August 7, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The king and queen of this year's Bud Billiken Parade were crowned at the Museum of Science and Industry on Sunday.
King Marius Guyton and Queen Jhadia Adams are both are 10 years old.
The royal pair and their court will preside over the 82nd annual Billiken parade -- the nation's oldest and largest African-American parade. It steps off next Saturday and you can watch it on ABC7.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 58 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake