Man held on $2M bond in Riverdale slaying
August 7, 2011 (RIVERDALE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 27-year-old man has been charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of a Riverdale man.
Gregory Edinburg of Calumet City is accused of killing 34-year-old Maurice Thomas on July 28 near his home in the 13700-block of Eggleston Avenue.
Edinburg was arrested on Friday. He appeared in court on Sunday and is being held on $2million bond.
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area