CTA murder suspect faces more charges
September 1, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teen accused of pushing a woman to her death during an iPhone robbery at a CTA station faces more charges Thursday morning.
Watson, 17, is now accused of snatching an iPhone from a woman on a Brown Line train in April. It is his fourth iPhone robbery charge.
He is already being held without bail on first degree murder charges in the death of Sally Katona King.
She died after Watson allegedly pushed her down a flight of steps at the Fullerton CTA station.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 34 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist 52 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover 49 min ago
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train 7 min ago
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case 51 min ago
- Ugly Christmas sweater store pops up in...
30 min ago
- Chicago artist created pope's image for...
49 min ago