CTA murder suspect faces more charges
September 1, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A teen accused of pushing a woman to her death during an iPhone robbery at a CTA station faces more charges Thursday morning.
Watson, 17, is now accused of snatching an iPhone from a woman on a Brown Line train in April. It is his fourth iPhone robbery charge.
He is already being held without bail on first degree murder charges in the death of Sally Katona King.
She died after Watson allegedly pushed her down a flight of steps at the Fullerton CTA station.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand