Woman allegedly killed mother-in-law, buried body
September 14, 2011 (WLS) -- Misook Wang, 45, is charged in the death of her mother-in-law, whose body was found in a state park.
The body of 70-year-old Wenlan Tyda was found Tuesday morning in the Des Plaines State Fish and Wildlife area in Will County. Tyda had been missing since September 5th.
An autopsy shows she was strangled.
Investigators say Wang confessed to killing her mother-in-law and burying her body in a shallow grave.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery 54 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- Swimming pools upgrade project moving forward
- Blagojevich begins 3rd year in prison
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness 8 min ago
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future 58 min ago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz... 44 min ago
- Mujeres Latinas en Acción: Voces...
28 min ago
- NU women's basketball team committed to...
8 min ago