Woman allegedly killed mother-in-law, buried body
September 14, 2011 (WLS) -- Misook Wang, 45, is charged in the death of her mother-in-law, whose body was found in a state park.
The body of 70-year-old Wenlan Tyda was found Tuesday morning in the Des Plaines State Fish and Wildlife area in Will County. Tyda had been missing since September 5th.
An autopsy shows she was strangled.
Investigators say Wang confessed to killing her mother-in-law and burying her body in a shallow grave.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood 6 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 20 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Employees, customers prepare for Dominick's final days
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
6 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
20 min ago
- Aperitifs, digestifs enhance meals at Sable
48 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos