Summit held on bedbug issue
September 25, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago was the host Sunday for a summit to raise awareness and prevention of bedbugs.
The North American Bed Bug Summit was taking place at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare through Tuesday.
Experts were set to provide ways to prevent the spread of the pests. One tip is to keep luggage off floors in hotel rooms by using luggage racks.
September is national Bed Bug Awareness Month.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits