Summit held on bedbug issue
September 25, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago was the host Sunday for a summit to raise awareness and prevention of bedbugs.
The North American Bed Bug Summit was taking place at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare through Tuesday.
Experts were set to provide ways to prevent the spread of the pests. One tip is to keep luggage off floors in hotel rooms by using luggage racks.
September is national Bed Bug Awareness Month.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight 1 min ago
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake