Resurfacing project to begin on Mag Mile
Septmber 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A major resurfacing project starts Wednesday on Michigan Avenue.
The repair work will run along Michigan Ave from Oak Street to Illinois. While it is under way, one or two lanes will be closed and other lanes will be open.
The repair will include installing new asphalt and patching curbs and sidewalks
The project will last until mid November. Similar work will also be done on inner Lake Shore Drive from Oak Street to Division.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin