Resurfacing project to begin on Mag Mile
Septmber 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A major resurfacing project starts Wednesday on Michigan Avenue.
The repair work will run along Michigan Ave from Oak Street to Illinois. While it is under way, one or two lanes will be closed and other lanes will be open.
The repair will include installing new asphalt and patching curbs and sidewalks
The project will last until mid November. Similar work will also be done on inner Lake Shore Drive from Oak Street to Division.
- Bitter cold expected to last through weekend
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
49 min ago
- Let's Dish: Chocolate Crepes
45 min ago