Resurfacing project to begin on Mag Mile
Septmber 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A major resurfacing project starts Wednesday on Michigan Avenue.
The repair work will run along Michigan Ave from Oak Street to Illinois. While it is under way, one or two lanes will be closed and other lanes will be open.
The repair will include installing new asphalt and patching curbs and sidewalks
The project will last until mid November. Similar work will also be done on inner Lake Shore Drive from Oak Street to Division.
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal 16 min ago
- Exclusive: Boy 'on alert' after surviving pit bull attack
- Judge orders day care worker released from jail
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Religious display vandalized at Daley Plaza
- Sites suggested for George Lucas museum in Chicago
- Ravinia tickets on sale Thursday for 2014 concert season
- NTSB head calls for rail tank car changes
- Wortham lawsuit settled with Mississippi gun dealer
- Summer Infant recalls 800K baby monitors
- Divvy passes 1 million trip milestone in 9 months
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game