Resurfacing project to begin on Mag Mile
Septmber 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A major resurfacing project starts Wednesday on Michigan Avenue.
The repair work will run along Michigan Ave from Oak Street to Illinois. While it is under way, one or two lanes will be closed and other lanes will be open.
The repair will include installing new asphalt and patching curbs and sidewalks
The project will last until mid November. Similar work will also be done on inner Lake Shore Drive from Oak Street to Division.
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash 55 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 16 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma 1 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 10 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos