Report: 'Taste' time could be cut in half
October 8, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Big changes are coming to the Taste of Chicago.
In an effort to cut down on spending, increase attendance and control acts of violence, city officials are moving forward with a plan to retool the summer festival.
According to published reports, the number of days the Taste runs coud be cut in half.
Officials said they are also considering making the Taste more "upscale and family friendly."
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody...
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Easter traditions explained 57 min ago
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
55 min ago