Fund breast cancer research by dining out
October 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- October is breast cancer awareness month, and all month long, there's a great way to help fund research while you dine out.
More than 100 Chicagoland businesses are joining forces for "In Good Taste." When you dine there, donations of just a buck per check -- or more, if you desire -- will benefit the Lynn Sage Scholars Program at Northwestern University. Their goal: To find a cure for breast cancer.
For more information, visit http://www.lynnsagefoundation.org/InGoodTaste.aspx.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap