Fund breast cancer research by dining out
October 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- October is breast cancer awareness month, and all month long, there's a great way to help fund research while you dine out.
More than 100 Chicagoland businesses are joining forces for "In Good Taste." When you dine there, donations of just a buck per check -- or more, if you desire -- will benefit the Lynn Sage Scholars Program at Northwestern University. Their goal: To find a cure for breast cancer.
For more information, visit http://www.lynnsagefoundation.org/InGoodTaste.aspx.
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs 17 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured 12 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 13 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs 7 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths 8 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest 11 min ago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 53 min ago
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city,...
17 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
13 min ago
- Man sues, alleging victimization by...
11 min ago