Violent attack at Chicago high school caught on tape
October 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A brutal fight among teenage girls at a North Side high school led to battery charges against two students.
The fight, which was captured on cell phone video, broke out last Thursday during a biology class at Roger Sullivan High School. Seventeen-year-old and 18-year-old sisters are now charged in that attack.
CPS released a statement saying, "Chicago Public Schools does not tolerate violence among students in any way. The two students involved in this incident have been suspended from school with further discipline pending."
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor