Violent attack at Chicago high school caught on tape
October 12, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A brutal fight among teenage girls at a North Side high school led to battery charges against two students.
The fight, which was captured on cell phone video, broke out last Thursday during a biology class at Roger Sullivan High School. Seventeen-year-old and 18-year-old sisters are now charged in that attack.
CPS released a statement saying, "Chicago Public Schools does not tolerate violence among students in any way. The two students involved in this incident have been suspended from school with further discipline pending."
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand