High wind watch issued for lakefront counties
October 18, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A warning has been issued about a strong storm headed into the Chicago area starting Wednesday.
The National Weather Service has issued a high wind watch for counties along the lakefront from 3 p.m. until 4 o'clock on Thursday afternoon. The area could get 15 to 22 foot high waves and flooding on Lake Shore Drive plus heavy rains.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home