High wind watch issued for lakefront counties
October 18, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A warning has been issued about a strong storm headed into the Chicago area starting Wednesday.
The National Weather Service has issued a high wind watch for counties along the lakefront from 3 p.m. until 4 o'clock on Thursday afternoon. The area could get 15 to 22 foot high waves and flooding on Lake Shore Drive plus heavy rains.
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm
- Jury deliberates in Allan Kustok murder trial 31 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 16 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space 32 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Coast Guard cutter Mobile Bay goes to work...
55 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos