Family to meet with police on missing girl's birthday
October 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Wednesday marks the 19th birthday of Yasmin Acree, a girl missing from her West Side home since January 2008.
Early on, the Acree family accused Chicago police of not aggressively investigating her disappearance.
Family member Rev. Ira Acree was scheduled to meet with Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools 5 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Kimchi- from Seoul to Chicago's bellyQ
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- London attack could be act of terrorism 9 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- abcnews: Arias could be 3rd woman on Death Row
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos