Family to meet with police on missing girl's birthday
October 26, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Wednesday marks the 19th birthday of Yasmin Acree, a girl missing from her West Side home since January 2008.
Early on, the Acree family accused Chicago police of not aggressively investigating her disappearance.
Family member Rev. Ira Acree was scheduled to meet with Chicago Police Supt. Garry McCarthy.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand