Raffle honors Stacy Peterson, missing 4 years
October 28, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It's been four years since Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson disappeared.On Saturday night, there was a Halloween raffle in her honor to benefit Groundwork and Suzy's Caring Place. Both help victims of domestic violence. It took place in Bolingbrook at the Hampton Inn.
Peterson is fourth wife of former Bolingbrook Police sergeant Drew Peterson. She was last seen on October 28, 2007.
Drew Peterson is a suspect in her disappearance but has never been charged. He is being held in jail on charges he killed his third wife Kathleen Savio.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub 41 min ago
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 27 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster 26 min ago
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Signs of spring under blanket of snow
- Russia, Crimean politicians discuss referendum 13 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
27 min ago