Raffle honors Stacy Peterson, missing 4 years
October 28, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It's been four years since Bolingbrook mother Stacy Peterson disappeared.On Saturday night, there was a Halloween raffle in her honor to benefit Groundwork and Suzy's Caring Place. Both help victims of domestic violence. It took place in Bolingbrook at the Hampton Inn.
Peterson is fourth wife of former Bolingbrook Police sergeant Drew Peterson. She was last seen on October 28, 2007.
Drew Peterson is a suspect in her disappearance but has never been charged. He is being held in jail on charges he killed his third wife Kathleen Savio.
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song 30 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area 23 min ago
- UL Holiday Safety Tips
26 min ago