Daley daughter gets engaged, moves up wedding
November 15, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A wedding in the Daley family has been moved up because of Maggie Daley's health issues.
Elizabeth "Lally" Daley , the younger daughter of Chicago's former mayor, is engaged. The couple has decided to get married this Thursday so former first lady Maggie Daley can fully participate in the ceremony.
Mrs. Daley has suffered a series of setbacks in recent months as she continues a long battle with cancer. Her 27-year-old daughter is marrying Sam Hotchkiss. The two met in college and have been dating for several years.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 23 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 22 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 10 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 9 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Portland shootout injures officer, kills police dog
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77