Fundraiser honors murdered teen
November 23, 2011 (LAGRANGE PARK,Ill.) (WLS) -- A fundraiser was held Wednesday in west suburban LaGrange Park to raise money for the Kelli O'Laughlin memorial fund.
The 14-year-old high school freshman was killed when she walked in on a burglary in her home last month.
Dozens of businesses donated items to be raffled off at the event that's going on at Mattone's Bar and Grill.
O'Laughlin's family set up the memorial fund to pay for scholarships.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
46 min ago