Fundraiser honors murdered teen
November 23, 2011 (LAGRANGE PARK,Ill.) (WLS) -- A fundraiser was held Wednesday in west suburban LaGrange Park to raise money for the Kelli O'Laughlin memorial fund.
The 14-year-old high school freshman was killed when she walked in on a burglary in her home last month.
Dozens of businesses donated items to be raffled off at the event that's going on at Mattone's Bar and Grill.
O'Laughlin's family set up the memorial fund to pay for scholarships.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 41 min ago
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 21 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos