Wheaton College student among plane crash victims
November 27, 2011 (CRYSTAL LAKE, Ill.) (WLS) -- The four people killed in a small plane crash in suburban Chicago included an Indiana businessman and two of his daughters.Friends say 46-year old Ray Harris of Marion, Ind., was flying his daughter Ramie back to Wheaton College after the holiday. They were killed along with Harris' daughter Shey. The fourth person was reportedly a Wisconsin man who was a friend to one of the daughters.
The plane crashed Saturday in unincorporated Crystal Lake.
The National Transportation Safety Board is investigating.
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune aired at 2:05 a.m. 15 min ago
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area