Blagojevich lowers asking price on home
November 30, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A double dose of bad news for the Blagojevich family.
On the same day prosecutors revealed they'll seek a 15-20 year prison sentence for the former governor, ABC 7 News has learned Rod and Patti Blagojevich have lowered the asking price on their Chicago home.
The Ravenswood Manor home was first listed nearly two months ago for $1.07 million. The price has now been lowered by $72,000 to $998,000. Patti Blagojevich is the listing agent on the five bedroom four bath home, which the Blagojevich's purchased 1999 for $505,000 in 1999, according to realtor.com.
local, ben bradley
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs
- Chicago Skyway reopened after 5 injured in accident
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Chicago Children's Choir alumni reunite to honor Mandela
- Family searching for missing Lansing man
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney