Police: Missing Lombard girl found
December 1, 2011 (LOMBARD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Police say a missing 11-year-old girl from Lombard has been found and is now home with family members.
Simarah Shaik was reported missing Wednesday night. She had not been seen since 3:30 Wednesday afternoon when she left her school near Main and Madison in Lombard.
Police said she was wearing a white scarf and a brown coat.
Authorities would provide no further comment in the case early Thursday but said they were working on a release to be distributed to the news media.
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers 25 min ago
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals 39 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos