Inbound Kennedy reopened after crash
December 13, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- All lanes on the inbound Kennedy have been reopened after a multi-vehicle crash near Cumberland shut the expressway down earlier Tuesday.
Four to seven vehicles were involved in the accident. I-DOT crews were on the scene relocating the vehicles via the Cumberland exit.Chicago Fire Department also responded.
The traffic backup extended for miles onto the Jane Addams Tollway shortly before 7 a.m.
local, roz varon
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 36 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party 41 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
53 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos