Inbound Kennedy reopened after crash
December 13, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- All lanes on the inbound Kennedy have been reopened after a multi-vehicle crash near Cumberland shut the expressway down earlier Tuesday.
Four to seven vehicles were involved in the accident. I-DOT crews were on the scene relocating the vehicles via the Cumberland exit.Chicago Fire Department also responded.
The traffic backup extended for miles onto the Jane Addams Tollway shortly before 7 a.m.
local, roz varon
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus