Drew Peterson demands apology from state police
December 13, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson is demanding an apology from Illinois State Police for presuming his fourth wife, Stacy, is dead.
The former Bolingbrook police sergeant has always insisted that Stacy Peterson is alive.
A woman in Washington state who had been missing for 18 years just resurfaced after being featured in a cold case story. She voluntarily left her family. Based on that case, Drew Peterson claims police were wrong to presume his wife is dead because there is no proof to support that assumption.
He remains in jail awaiting trial for the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, which had been previously ruled an accident.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest allegations not enough
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- O'Hare yoga room opening
- Bobby Rush returning to Congress from leave of absence
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight
- 7 in :77