Drew Peterson demands apology from state police
December 13, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Drew Peterson is demanding an apology from Illinois State Police for presuming his fourth wife, Stacy, is dead.
The former Bolingbrook police sergeant has always insisted that Stacy Peterson is alive.
A woman in Washington state who had been missing for 18 years just resurfaced after being featured in a cold case story. She voluntarily left her family. Based on that case, Drew Peterson claims police were wrong to presume his wife is dead because there is no proof to support that assumption.
He remains in jail awaiting trial for the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, which had been previously ruled an accident.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom 40 min ago
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash 19 min ago
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin