Man who found $150K gets new teeth
December 16, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A McHenry County man who found $150,000 in his backyard is all smiles this evening. No, Wayne Sabaj can't keep the money that he turned in to police -- just yet.
But he said if he did get to keep it, he'd have his teeth replaced. That led a dentist to donate the work for free. On Friday, Sabaj visited the dentist for a follow up appointment; and the dentist says all looks good.
Sabaj gets to keep the cash if no one comes forward to claim it after a year.
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs 52 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 48 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured 47 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe 14 min ago
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths 43 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs 42 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest 46 min ago
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city,...
52 min ago
- Settlement reached after lottery winner's...
26 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
48 min ago