Blago's lawyers allege juror broke judge's rules
December 16, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Lawyers for former Rod Blagojevich filed an emergency motion Friday morning alleging one of the jurors in the former governor's second trial broke one of the judge's rules.The Chicago Tribune is reporting that the filing cites a recent article by ABC7's news partner the Daily Herald.
Earlier this week the Herald reported Connie Wilson, the forewoman in Blagojevich's second trial, showed copies of her jury summons and questionnaire. Blagojevich's lawyers say Judge James Zagel ordered the juror's questionnaire be kept sealed and confidential. They say if Wilson violated the court's rules, Blagojevich deserves a new trial.
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports 33 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game weather 14 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless 50 min ago
- Chicago pastor investigated for child sex abuse
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in central Ill. 54 min ago
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time' 50 min ago
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow cancels, delays flights at airports
33 min ago
- Bears fans warned about dangerous game...
14 min ago