Blago forewoman: No comment on emergency motion
December 17, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The forewoman of the jury that convicted former Governor Rod Blagojevich says she will not comment on the emergency motion filed by defense lawyers alleging her misconduct.
A family member of Connie Wilson tells ABC7 news partner Daily Herald that she's waiting to "hear what Blagojevich's attorneys want" before she issues any statement.
Earlier this week, the Herald reported Wilson showed copies of her jury summons and questionnaire to a high school class. Blagojevich's lawyers say Judge James Zagel ordered the juror's questionnaire be kept sealed and confidential. They say if Wilson violated the court's rules, Blagojevich deserves a new trial.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
23 min ago