Blago forewoman: No comment on emergency motion
December 17, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The forewoman of the jury that convicted former Governor Rod Blagojevich says she will not comment on the emergency motion filed by defense lawyers alleging her misconduct.
A family member of Connie Wilson tells ABC7 news partner Daily Herald that she's waiting to "hear what Blagojevich's attorneys want" before she issues any statement.
Earlier this week, the Herald reported Wilson showed copies of her jury summons and questionnaire to a high school class. Blagojevich's lawyers say Judge James Zagel ordered the juror's questionnaire be kept sealed and confidential. They say if Wilson violated the court's rules, Blagojevich deserves a new trial.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
5 min ago