Schaumburg teacher denies fondling himself in class
December 28, 2011 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- A former teacher at a Christian school in northwest suburban Schaumburg denies that he fondled himself in front of his students.
Seventy-five-year-old Paul LaDuke pleaded not guilty Wednesday to nine counts of felony exploitation of a child. The charge carries a maximum three-year prison sentence.
LaDuke was arrested after a student at the school told another teacher that LaDuke unzipped his pants while standing behind a podium, then fondled himself while his students were in the classroom.
His defense attorneys suggest LaDuke is struggling with dementia.
LaDuke was fired after the allegations first surfaced.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old