Report: Snack maker Vitner's sold to Calif. company
January 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago snack food company is reportedly getting a new owner.
The Chicago Tribune reports CJ Vitner's has been sold to the Snak King Corporation of California.
Vitner's is one of the oldest family owned snack food companies in the country. It has been in business since 1926.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year